The term 'Layer Three Media' or 'L3' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is E 8/3, Salunke Vihar, Kondhwa, Pune 411022. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Refunds are issued under two circumstances:
- When you are unable to watch a video after paying for that video. For this, one or more of the following conditions must be true:
- The software stops functioning between the time you purchased and started the videoand the end of the video, due to a fault with the software, and this fault is not caused by any other concurrently running program or your attempt to launch a program while viewing the video.
- Your payment is recorded but you do not receive a license and you are unable to play the video. This may be caused by an interruption in the connection between your device and our payment/licensing gateways.
- The license expires or you are unable to watch the video for the number of plays or number of days specified at the time of payment. For example, if you purchased a 3-day unlimited view license, and you are not able to watch within the three day period, you may expect a credit or refund as per the rules laid out in the rest of this document.
- You are charged twice for a purchase. This may be caused by the software attempting to complete the transaction through a poor connection.
- When the video is "not as advertised" - meaning that the title or description is deliberately or egregiously misleading and the video shown is not what a normal customer would expect. No refunds are provided for the quality of the video or the content.
Refunds are only issued as credits to your account and we will not transmit any monies to you. If you do not have an account, you will be required to create an account to receive the refund.
Refunds can only be requested within 24 hours of expiry of the license.
Refunds cannot be requested for "free with ads" viewing.
You may use the refund to watch only the same video you were watching when the problem occurred.
For More Information
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our services, or your experience with our site you can contact us.